Arizona Public Records
Search a database used by Millions.
Your privacy is always important.
Save Time… Use the name search above.
Arizona Public Records Online Search Guide.
A — Public Records — A
- Abandoned/Unclaimed Property — Arizona Department of Revenue
- Adoption Records
- Affidavits (Search by Name or Case Number)
- Air Quality – Arizona Emissions Bank Credit
- Alcoholic Beverage & Tobacco Violations and Public Record Requests
- Archives — Archives and Records Management
- Assignments (county courthouse records)
- Attorney Search — State Bar of Arizona Lawyers
- Auto & Motor Vehicle Records
Motor Vehicle Record
B — Public Records — B
C — Public Records — C
- Campaign Contributions (Campaign Finance & Reporting)
- Charter School Holders
- Grants – 1st option and 2nd option.
- Contractor licenses
- Criminal History Information — Arizona Department of Public Safety
- Court Records (Also see county level records)
Court Information – Arizona Judicial Branch court cases from 177 out of 184 courts in Arizona.
Court of Appeals, Division I
Cases filed within 15 years may be held by Court of Appeals Division One.
Cases filed more than 15 years ago may be held by Arizona State Archives.
Court of Appeals, Division II
Cases filed within 10 years may be held by Court of Appeals Division Two
Cases filed more than 10 years may be held by Arizona State Archives.
For cases after 1950 check with the Clerk of the Superior Court for the county it was filed in.
Cases filed before 1950 may be held by Arizona State Archives.
Supreme Court, all cases
For cases filed within 16 years check with the Arizona Supreme Court.
D — Public Records — D
- Death Certificates
- Death Records
Deaths that occurred within 50 years
Department of Health Services, Vital Records
Deaths that occurred more than 50 years ago
Arizona State Archives
Arizona Genealogy Birth and Death Certificates
- Death Row Records
- Death Row – Executions Prior to 1992 & Execution Methods
- Demographics of Arizona
- Divorce Records / Divorce Decrees
Contact the Clerk of the Superior Court for the county in which the divorce was filed in.
Divorce decrees filed before 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives, depending on the county.
- Driving History
E — Public Records — E
- Economy Stats 1st option and 2nd option
- Engineers Licensing Search — Arizona State Board of Technical Registration
- Environmental Records Center – Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- Eviction Records (see court records)
F — Public Records — F
- Financial Institutions – Arizona Department of Financial Institutions
- Financial/Accounting Information – Arizona Financial Information System (AFIS)
- Firearms & Concealed Weapons
- Fugitives & Most Wanted (see county records)
- Funeral & Cemetery Licensing Records (Arizona Board of Funeral Directors & Embalmers)
G — Public Records — G
- Genealogy Resources
Arizona State Archives
State of Arizona Research Library
- GIS – Arizona State Trust Land Parcel Viewer
- Grants — Arizona Office of Grants and Federal Resources
- Gross State Product — Total Gross Domestic Product for Arizona
- Guns — Concealed Weapons and Permits
- Guns — Stolen Gun Database
H — Public Records — H
- Hazardous Waste Sites – ADEQ
- Health Statistics
- Health – Care Provider Searchable Database (Nursing Homes, Child Care, Adult Day Care, others)
- Health – Medical Doctors, Physician Assistants, and other search.
I — Public Records — I
J — Public Records — J
- Jail Records – See county level records
- Judgments (see court records)
L — Public Records — L
- Land Records (See County Records)
- Liens (See County Records)
- Lobbyists Directory
M — Public Records — M
- Marina Database
- Marriage Records Search
Contact the Clerk of the Superior Court for the county they were filed in.
Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county.
- Medical Doctors – Find your MD
- Military Records
- Missing Persons — (see county records)
- Mortgages (see county records)
- Most Wanted — (see county records)
N — Public Records — N
O — Public Records — O
P — Public Records — P
- Parks Database – Arizona State Parks & Trails
- Patents and Trademarks Search
- Photo Archives – Arizona State Archives Historic Photographs
- Police Records – (see county records)
- Prison Records – Inmate Data search
- Private Investigators
- Probate Documents & Records (see county records)
- Professional Search – Arizona State Board of Technical Registration
- Property Records (see county records)
- Property Appraisers
- Public Auctions
R — Public Records — R
- Real Estate Records (see county records)
- Real Estate salesperson and broker license search.
S — Public Records — S
- Securities (Research an Investment or a Person or Firm Selling It)
- Sex Offenders — Arizona Department of Public Safety
- SSI Recipients
- State Trooper Records
- Stolen Property Database (see county records)
- Stolen Vehicle Search
T — Public Records — T
- Tax Refund Status
- Telephone Lookup for State of Arizona Employees
- Tourism and Travel stats in Arizona
U — Public Records — U
- Unclaimed Property – Arizona Department of Revenue